Holder Reimbursement & Refund Request

Holder Reimbursement Request​

Holders requesting a reimbursement for funds returned to owners should complete a Holder Reimbursement Request Form

​Holder Refund Request

Holders requesting a refund for property remitted or delivered in error should complete a Holder Refund Request Form.

After printing the form(s) on standard 8.5 x 11 paper, complete the form and mail it to the address listed on the form.  Don't forget to include documentary evidence when submitting a reimbursement and/or refund request.  The request(s) should be signed by two officers.